Diabelle takes your privacy seriously. Here you can read how we deal with the data that you leave behind on our website or in the Diabelle App.
When you use the Diabelle App we have to record your data if you are using the Social Media integration. Because your privacy is very important to us we inform you how we deal with this data.
Why do we require the data? If you leave data behind with us, the data is used to:
• Send the information to you that you have requested.
• Send the digital magazine on the iPad or your computer.
• Invoice a product for which there is a charge.
• Be able to give you specific information.
• Comply with the law.
The provision of data to third parties
Sometimes we have to make personal data available to another party. But this only happens if that is necessary for the purpose for which you have provided us with the data, or if this is requested from us for legal reasons.
• For example, to the delivery service if we have to deliver a product.
• Or if the police requests this under strict conditions.
Otherwise, Diabelle only makes anonymous data available to third parties.
The cookies help us:
- To optimize the use of our website and the Diabelle App.
- To, in the future, make sure that the information that you receive from us is more appropriate to your needs.
- To collate anonymous information about your surfing behavior.
- To improve our marketing campaigns.
If you click through to another party’s website
If, through the www.diabelle.org website or in the Diabelle App, you click through to another party’s website, you have to view the privacy rules of that party to find out how they deal with your privacy. We are not responsible for that.
We exercise the highest possible degree of care when dealing with your personal data. We make all reasonable efforts to safeguard your data in our computer system and to prevent other parties being able to use the data unlawfully. We are not liable if persons other than employees of Diabelle have gained unlawful access to our computers or files and, in that way, misuse the data.
Viewing your data
You are always welcome to view the data collected about you by Diabelle, which is free of charge. You also have the right to inform us should this need to be modified. You can also raise an objection to information that you receive from us. If you wish to raise an objection, please send a letter to:
5316 BG Delwijnen
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Diabelle reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement. The changes are published on the www.diabelle.org website. This Privacy Statement was last modified on the 1st of December 2015.